2008年10月28日星期二

Waiting for you......

the clock on the wall showing the time 5:20.

T: can i come to fecth u at 5:30?
C: i need to check with my head first.
T: i call back u to confirm.

5:25........

T: can u come out wait for me at 5:30?
C: yes.
T: I on the way now.

5:30.......

T: I outside already,why u still not coming out?
C: please wait for me,still got a few customers need to serve.
T: I am rushing the time now,i already told u what.
C: Yes,i know. Will come out soon.
T: ..........(phone hung up)

5:39.......

C try her best n run out to meet T.But when she reach outside, she didn't see any body there.
She call his phone,no body answer.She then walk back to the work place.

K: hey,what happen u back again?
C: T went away already.
K: Why he went away so fast?Can he wait for u a while?
C: .........(just laugh at her collage,n don't know how to answer.)

6:00......

Fil: I 'am out waitting u,T ask me to send u back first.
C: o.k.

9:45....

T: Why u still not sleep yet?sleep early,i need to go out meet customer again.
C: O.k..
Watching T went out again,just don't know what else that need to said................


A few days past by.

In the morning.

T: Please make sure u can come out at 6 sharp.
C: ok.

5:30....

T:I still not yet finish my work,can u wait for me there until 7:30?
C: o.k.

7:45...

M: Are T on the way come to fetch you?
C: Yes,may be trafic jam.

8:15...

M: Hey,T still not yet come,lah.
C:Hpoe that he won't break his record.
M: How long is T's record?
C: 3 hour n 50 min.
M:Ha.......

9:00...

M: U better call him,lo.
C: Are u come to fecth me?
T: Yes,still got little bit to chat with the customer.
C: ok.

10:00....
M: We want to go back already,lah.
C: No need to wait for me,u all go back first.

10:20.....

U: T not free to come,he ask me to come fecth u n sent u back.
C: thanks.

3:00a.m....

T: hey,u still not sleep yet,the shirt customer just want to drink only.Didn't talk about the point
project.So sleepy now.Good night!
C: ..............................................................................

1 条评论:

Feeling 说...

wa...a bit complicated..