2010年8月3日星期二

time n me..............

i thought my blog no one will visit at all.

eh.....still got!

wonderful n thanks!

looking at the old posted blog's date,

is been a year i didn't post any news about me,

it show that i really don't know what have i doing the past whole year.

very bad n sad,rite?

anyway i still arive in this world.

just lost for a moment,

just take time to find myself,

just take time to find myway.

now........

i also not yet ready for all,

but........

better then before,

at least...........

i know to write down some things here.

to tell everyone that care for me,

i still fine,

no need so worry about me,

it show again,

time always is the good medicine for recovering.

i will b back again to tell everybody,

i am better,

i will,

be confidence for me,

c u guys soon,

this will b only hope for me.........

没有评论: