2008年6月20日星期五

"Do u understand the meaning of worry?"

Wake up late in the morning,not sleeping well last night.

Today need to go fetch L,he will be back afternoon.

N: Where are you now?
L: Still very far from penang.
N: So about what time u will be reach?
L: May be after one.
N: Then i cook lunch for you to eat when you home.
L: Can also.
N: Bye.

(After finish cooking........)
L: What are you doing now?
N: Just finish cook and want to go take bath before go fetching you.
L: No need to hurry,just take your time,some more i still not yet reach Jawi yet.
N: O.k.
L: Let you know when i reach the bridge.
N: O.k.

(Half way driving to the bus terminal.......)
L: Where are you now?
N: Just leaving the house.
L: I reach the bus terminal already.
N: Where to pick you up?
L: At the front gate.
N: O.k.

(One more turning,will reach there..........)
L: Hey,where are you already?
N: One more turning will reach there.
L: Why took you so long!
N: I drive slowly.
L: So short distance you also need to take so long!
N: I use those way that no need to past so much traffic light.
L: No,need what!
N: Can i talk to u later,i am driving now.
L: ........................

(Reach the bus terminal................)
L: Where you drive to,ha!
N: I take the wrong way.
L: So short distance,you also can make mistake and take the wrong way.
N:..........................
L: Some more take phone and always didn't listen to the call.
N:..........................
L: Always like that!
N:.........................
L: Got phone must be more responsible to it,lah.
N:.........................
L: And please don't put your phone on silence,then didn't listen it when people call you.
N:........................
L: You always put your phone up stair and you go down stair doing your work.If not,you put it in room and you in another room.
N:..........................
L: DO you understand what the feeling of people that call you?
N:.........................
L: May be you will think that people call you is not important!
N:.........................
L: Please take time to think about it.
N:..........................
L: Do you know every time i out station,I will be worry?
N:.........................
L: You just thought that is small problem to let some body that care you worry.
N:.........................
L: Where you all Young didn't use the brain to think,ha!
N:.........................
L: Every time let the old people worry about you.
N:.........................
L: Last night also,just sms me u home only.
N: I very sleepy and headache.
L: I ask you to call me when the time you want to leave,what?
N: I want to call you and you call back me already.
L: That time you said you already reach the junction.I told you the give me a call when you want to leave,ma.
N: ...........................
L: I know you bring up in a family that not so caring about you,but you now are growing older,you need to think about the people that care about you.
N:............................
L: I not means to always want you to report to me all the time.But at lease you reply all the sms i give you what.
N:...........................
L: You always like to just look at the sms and not try to reply.Don't you know people that sms you sure want some reply form you.If not ,what for they sms you,money too much,r?
N:..........................
L: Last night,i received your sms and i call you,you also didn't answer the call.Let me so worry,until i call the house and wake dad up to comfirm that you already at home.
N: I really very tired and fall asleep.
L: That's why i thought you not to put your phone on silent.
N:........................
L: You all always make me worry.When the time i angry,then said me showing temper.
N: Who else make you angry?
L: Who else,my cousin,again,lo.Give me shit things again when the time i reach bus terminal.
N:........................... (O,that's why you so angry and in bad mood.)

4 条评论:

墮天使 - 祥 说...

可憐~

sleepy turtle 说...

What you means,ha?

墮天使 - 祥 说...

妳可憐囉,變成了出氣袋。

美丽心情 说...

我常在想,无可否认的,你的忍功实在是一流,但是会不会有一天,你忍无可忍的时候,一次过把所有的情绪给爆发出来,到时我真的想象不到他那被你气得“喳喳”跳的情形……蛮期待的(也是很臭心一下的咯)