2008年7月6日星期日

"Tomorrow will be a what days?"

Day past by non stop, and i still waiting,waiting to get some good news....................

i understand i can't be like that waiting,but i promise myself i give myself a due date.

when over the due date,i still can't get any decision from him,then i will be the one make my own decision.

my days is difficult to pass,but his also more suffer then i.

that's y i don't want to add more problem for him.i hope he also will do that to me.

he is difficult to make all the decision now,i understand.

he also had no confidence of what to do now,so do i.

but i got due date for that,i don't want to let all the things get continually worse.

i should made my own decision and don't depend on him.

just let him take his time.................................

没有评论: